This pack contains 50 disposable medical grade surgical face masks made from three layers of high-quality, non-woven, breathable fabric to cover the mouth and nose. They feature a pleat style at the front and an ear loop fastening for optimal comfort.
Each mask offers 98% bacterial filtration efficiency and complies with the BS EN 14683:2019 Type II standard. Global Health & Safety surgical masks offer proven filtration & can help reduce the spread of viruses.
- One size
- Single-use only
- Hi-Tech Premium Melt Blown Filter Media
- Premium packaging ( Security Seal, Hologram, GS1 Barcoding)
This medical face mask cannot stop the transmission of all germs in the air and does not eliminate the risk of disease or illness. Practice good hygiene. Sanitize hands frequently and refrain from touching nose, mouth or eyes. Do not clean or sterilize for re-use
Each mask is single-use only and should be disposed immediately after use. You should also remove and replace your mask when they become moist, as this can impact the effectiveness of the filter.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Wash your hands with soap and water, then take the mask out if its packaging.
- Hold the mask by ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Avoid touching the inner layer while putting the mask on.
- Pinch the nose clip to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your chin.
- Mask should cover your mouth, nose and chin snugly but comfortably.
How to remove the face mask:
1) Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
2) Avoid touching the front of the mask. Only touch the ear loops.
3) Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask from your face.
4) Dispose of the mask in the bin.
5) Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.
Standard Delivery: £3.50 or free when you spend £30 or more.
Next Day Delivery: £4.95 - place before 8pm for delivery the next day. Excludes weekends.